Borax, the travelling dwarf

by Roman aka jar

Hey Jungle,

today I want to present to you "Borax, the travelling dwarf".
One of my many favourite Hasslefree sculpts in 28mm.
I painted the limited resin casted version. This is what HF tells you about the dwarf:

"Borax is a dwarf without a home. Having arrived through a tear in the Veil near the Riftlands he wanders the Northern lands looking for a way home.  Seen here in his travelling gear with runeaxe covered safely, and with his entire life on his back."

In my version he does not look travalling the northern lands, rather a far south desert.
He was painted to help explain a small chapter of my teachings in my upcoming
MV's Jar's Advanced Class in Graz, February.



Borax
Hasslefree, 28 mm





I hope you like him!
Keep on happy painting!

Best Wishes
Roman

Comments:

There are 2 Kommentare for Borax, the travelling dwarf

Post a Comment